We all get so busy in our day to day lives that we forget sometimes that one of the greatest joys in life is doing something unselfish to bring a ray of sunshine to someone else. Random Acts of Kindness--we hear that a lot, but when was the last time you made an effort to reach out to someone and make someone's day brighter? We all have good intentions and want to do the right thing, but sometimes we don't know where to start. Here are some ideas to get our acts of kindness wheels spinning.
1. Give a compliment to a stranger.
2. Pick up litter on the beach or in your neighborhood.
3. Pay a visit to someone you know is struggling and could use some extra encouragement.
4. Help out at a homeless shelter.
5. Leave your server a generous tip.
6. Pay for the persons meal or movie ticket etc. who is behind you in line.
7. Cook and deliver dinner for a family in need.
8. Let someone skip in front of you when in line at the grocery store.
9. Leave a letter of encouragement on someone's car.
10. Donate Christmas gifts to an orphanage.
These are just some ideas and of course the options to do something nice for others are endless. Lets all Practice Random Acts of Kindness!